Sidewall Repair System
The Sidewall Repair System (SRS) provides the same superior inflation technology used in the standard system but incorporated into a frame that can be assembled in seconds. Perfect for environments experiencing a high volume of Sidewall injuries.
- Truck: 8.25 to 12.00x24
- Tractor: 9.5-32 to 12.4-38
- Radial and Bias
- Regular, Low Profile and Super Single
- TRRS D - Control Panel
- SRS H- Steel Framework
- SRS1210H - Heat Pad (inside tyre)
- SRS1210H - Heat Pad (outside tyre)
- SRS1210W - Airbag (inside tyre)
- SRS1210A - Airbag (outside tyre)
- MVS1900/250 - Repair Stand (Optional)
Please note: Original version uses a single Heat Pad (SRS288H). This is only suitable for use with the TRRS 1F Control Panel. Please specify if you require this version.
FeaturesRapid assembly – supplied with the Airbags and Heat Pads attached to the light weight framework, the system has been designed without straps, for rapid assembly on the tyre and is ready to use immediately. The new version for 2016 features two Heat Pads for improved heat transfer and positioning.
Straightforward – the single unit system is simply dropped over the Sidewall and positioned with the Heat Pads over the repair area.
One technician – position, pressurize, and it's in operation. This whole process can be completed in seconds by one technician.
- Compact – easy to transport and store. No need for traditional heavy weight machinery.
- Quick – simultaneous internal and external vulcanisation means substantially quicker repairs.
- Quality components
- Super tough – yet lightweight.
- Simple requirements – just a 240V single phase power supply and clean air supply (minimum 50psi).
- Compatible with cloth back patches – which provide the strongest repair, a lower cost and unlimited shelf life.
- Correct pressure just where it is needed – means a stronger, distortion free repair every time.
- Durability – exceptionally durable Heat Pads.