Our goal at Monaflex is simple, to ensure our customers execute a perfect repair every time. To this end, we offer all customers a Tyre Repair Workshop Audit looking at everything from repair practices and reporting to workshop layouts and materials storage.
With decades of tyre repair industry experience, including visits to tyre repair facilities of all types and in all corners of the globe, we have amassed significant knowledge of best practice and want to share this experience to optimise your business.
The audit process is based on Australian Standard 4457.1-2007 and aligned with Monaflex best practice guidelines.
BEST PRACTICE WITH MONAFLEX
Your audit is conducted by a member of our expert technical team to ensure:
- Safety always comes first
- You have all the knowledge and expert tips to get the most from your Monaflex components
- Your Monaflex system set up is optimised to the task at hand
- Workshop layouts, conditions, materials storage and repair practices are optimised
- Handling and storage of Monaflex components is focused on maximising component lifespan
- Tyre repairs are monitored from assessment to the end of tyre life
Don’t forget that, as a Monaflex customer, you also always have full access to our technical support base including:
- Dedicated technical advisors
- Skilled tyre repair trainers
- Contact via telephone, email, WhatsApp and Skype. Choose what is most convenient for you
- Prompt attention. We promise a response to all queries within 24 hours
NOT YET A MONAFLEX CUSTOMER?
If you’re not yet a Monaflex customer, we can still help optimise your repair operation. Get in touch to get started with your complimentary introductory Tyre Repair Workshop Audit.
MVS Ltd accepts no liability arising from use of its services. Please see monaflex.com/usage_advice.