Quick, easy, lightweight – designed for rapid deployment
- Lightweight – The heavy, cumbersome components of older technology are replaced with super lightweight elements.
- Portable systems for on site/ multi site repairs – systems collapse down to a compact size. Even the largest system can be transported easily in a work vehicle.
- Large working area – The large heated area allows full width angled belt splices to be cured in one operation saving considerable time.
- Straightforward – Little training is required, there are minimal components and a user friendly, quick to assemble design.
- Rapid – Specially designed Heat Pads raise the temperature fast, getting the system to vulcanising conditions as quickly as possible.
- Simple requirements – just single phase 240V 30A power and 30psi air supply.
A superior repair every time
- Superior repairs – Heat vulcanisation provides the strongest possible repair – up to four times stronger than cold cures – and maintains the integrity of the original belt.
- Our flexible, durable Heat Pads conform totally with the unique contours of each belt and the application of direct pressure means a smoother repair with none of the tearing problems sometimes encountered when scraping protruding repairs.
- Superior quality components mean a hard wearing system
- Durable, high quality components specifically designed for demanding environments.
- From the Heat Pad element wire specially designed and manufactured in-house to the abrasion resistant Airbag covers for bladder protection.
- Robust functional Control Panels monitor temperature, pressure and time including all necessary fail safe mechanisms.
- Quality control – Monaflex operates a stringent quality management system, which ensures that Monaflex equipment is always ready for the harshest environments.
- A dramatically lower PSI – reduces energy costs and means smaller, cheaper and/ or more portable energy sources can be utilised.
- Lower capital costs – No investment in bulky steel curing frames.
- Our Control Panel is compatible with each of our standard systems.
- Customisable – in addition to our three standard systems, custom systems can be easily made to suit any repair requirement.
- Versatile – suitable for all rubber belt types and belt areas: textile and steel cord belts; all belt thicknesses (no fiddly adjustments required); and all injuries: Edge, Spot, Splice and Splits.