Designed for rapid assembly on the tyre in minutes by one technician – breaking into two parts, the inner frame is simply dropped into the tyre section and positioned with the Heat Pad over the repair area. Taking the outside frame component, the guide bars are pushed into place and locked off with the pins. The system is then pressurised, bought up to operating temperature and the timer set for the cure to take place.
Plus for all Monaflex systems
- Straight forward- little training is required, the system comprises of minimal components and a user friendly, quick to assemble design.
- Compact – easy to transport and store. No need for traditional heavy weight machinery.
- Quick – simultaneous internal and external vulcanisation means substantially quicker repairs.
- Quality components
- Super tough – yet lightweight.
- Simple requirements – just a 240V single phase power supply and clean air supply (minimum 50psi).
- Compatible with cloth back patches – which provide the strongest repair, a lower cost and unlimited shelf life.
- Correct pressure just where it is needed – means a stronger, distortion free repair every time.
- Durability – exceptionally durable Heat Pads.