- Specialist Bead repairs – a unique system for repairing a damaged Bead on mid range radial OTR tyres. The inflatable Airbags used throughout the Monaflex range conform perfectly to the Bead and also provide the necessary pressure to facilitate the vulcanising process. A single Heat Pad wraps around the area provide the required temperature.
- Rapid assembly – the Heat Pad and Airbag are supplied as a single unit which can be dropped in place over the bead damage. The operator can then quickly lock the frame together, secure in place using the strap and switch the unit on. No single part weighs more than 9kg so a single operator can use the system quickly and easily.
Plus for all Monaflex systems
- Straightforward – you’ll require very little training as the system has minimal components and a user friendly, quick to assemble design
- Compact – easy to transport and store as there is no need for traditional heavy weight machinery
- Quick – repairs are substantially quicker due to rapid heat application around whole bead area
- Quality components
- Super tough – yet lightweight
- Simple requirements – just a regular 240V single phase power supply and clean air supply (minimum 50psi)
- Correct pressure just where it is needed – means a stronger, distortion free repair every time
- Ongoing technical support