Designed for rapid assembly on the tyre and therefore perfect for use in locations where Sidewall injuries are common – this system breaks into four parts for ease of transport and installation. The Heat Pad and Airbag pannier is simply placed over the repair area. The inner and outer frame sections are then positioned and locked into place. The system is then pressurised and bought up to operating temperature allowing the vulcanisation process to begin.
Plus for all Monaflex systems
- Straightforward – little training is required, the system comprises of minimal components and a user friendly, quick to assemble design.
- Compact – easy to transport and store. No need for traditional heavy weight machinery.
- Quick – simultaneous internal and external vulcanisation means substantially quicker repairs.
- Quality components
- Super tough – yet lightweight.
- Simple requirement – just a 240V single phase power supply and clean air supply (minimum 50psi).
- Compatible with cloth back patches – which provide the strongest repair, a lower cost and unlimited shelf life.
- Correct pressure where it is needed – means a stronger, distortion free repair every time.
- Durability – exceptionally durable Heat Pads.