- Specialist Bead repairs – this highly specialised, unit sits over the Bead on any tubeless radial truck tyre and provides the necessary heat and pressure to repair any rubber nicks and damage that would otherwise cause the tyre to be scrapped.
- Rapid assembly – with the Heat Pad and Airbag supplied attached to the steel frame, the operator need only drop the unit over the prepared Bead injury and switch on. The cure can be completed in as little as 20 minutes and minimal or no buffing is required.
Plus for all Monaflex systems
- Straightforward – you’ll require very little training as the system has minimal components and a user friendly, quick to assemble design
- Compact – easy to transport and store so there is no need for traditional heavy weight machinery
- Quick – Repairs are substantially quicker due to simultaneous internal and external vulcanisation
- Quality components
- Super tough – yet lightweight
- Simple requirements – just a regular 240V single phase power supply and clean air supply (minimum 50psi)
- Compatible with cloth back patches – which provide the strongest repair, at a lower cost and with unlimited shelf life
- Correct pressure just where it is needed – means a stronger, distortion free repair every time