- Rapid assembly – supplied with the Airbags and Heat Pads attached to the light weight framework, the system has been designed without straps, for rapid assembly on the tyre and is ready to use immediately. The new version for 2016 features two Heat Pads for improved heat transfer and positioning.
- Straightforward – the single unit system is simply dropped over the Sidewall and positioned with the Heat Pads over the repair area.
- One technician – position, pressurize, and it’s in operation. This whole process can be completed in seconds by one technician.
Plus for all Monaflex systems
- Straightforward – you’ll require very little training as the system has minimal components and a user friendly, quick to assemble design
- Compact – easy to transport and store so there is no need for traditional heavy weight machinery
- Quick – Repairs are substantially quicker due to simultaneous internal and external vulcanisation
- Quality components
- Super tough – yet lightweight
- Simple requirements – just a regular 240V single phase power supply and clean air supply (minimum 50psi)
- Compatible with cloth back patches – which provide the strongest repair, at a lower cost and with unlimited shelf life
- Correct pressure just where it is needed – means a stronger, distortion free repair every time