Rapid assembly – supplied with the Airbags and Heat Pads attached to the light weight framework, the system has been designed without straps, for rapid assembly on the tyre and is ready to use immediately. The new version for 2016 features two Heat Pads for improved heat transfer and positioning.
Straightforward – the single unit system is simply dropped over the Sidewall and positioned with the Heat Pads over the repair area.
One technician – position, pressurize, and it’s in operation. This whole process can be completed in seconds by one technician.
Plus for all Monaflex systems
- Compact – easy to transport and store. No need for traditional heavy weight machinery.
- Quick – simultaneous internal and external vulcanisation means substantially quicker repairs.
- Quality components
- Super tough – yet lightweight.
- Simple requirements – just a 240V single phase power supply and clean air supply (minimum 50psi).
- Compatible with cloth back patches – which provide the strongest repair, a lower cost and unlimited shelf life.
- Correct pressure just where it is needed – means a stronger, distortion free repair every time.
- Durability – exceptionally durable Heat Pads.